Red is the color around here. We have a bright red cast, and we go through surgery without rods!! It was a rather fast procedure and he was doing well after except for being STARVING. As several of you know he does not do well when he is hungry ( I think he gets that from me ). I will be posting pictures and a/some awsome video(s) from when he was giving the 'happy drink' It was hilarous! He is doing very well and we are home! I'll try to get everything on here later, but I have to get the videos from Aunt Jenny's camera first.
Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You did such a great job today. I can't imagine how hard it must be to go through something like that. You and Nick were both troopers.
ReplyDeleteI love you Cheeks!!!
(but I still think a purple cast would have been better)