Saturday, May 30, 2009

So here it is our latest hospital pictures. This one is more upbeat though... After he gave up at trying to pull out the oxygen cord he realized he could still play etc.. with it in. We went to a doctors appointment on Tuesday and we were then put in the hospital because his oxygen levels were at 86 to 88, after two breathing treatments. He was put on oxygen given and IV and had his oxygen levels monitored 24 hours a day. We finally met the doctors requirments to get out on Thursday night so we got out on Friday after lunch. We were still doing breathing treatments every 4 hours at home and we went back for a checkup on this Friday. We were 18 hours out from our last breathing treatment and he had oxygen levels of 96! So hopefully we'll be finished with all of this stuff. Thanks for all the prayers that were sent our way.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging!!! I know it is hard when you get little to know comments, but I promise people do read it.

    Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photo. I know he's doing well and hope you're all getting rested. Just let me know when you need me to help GrammaGinia with babysitting duties. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jenny is right, I do check your blog, I just don't reply very often (ever)! Sorry! But I had to reply to this photo, cuz, dang, the boy is even freaking adorable with tubes up his nose and sick in the hospital. You have one sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good pic. Poor little guy, he really was a trooper though! Hopefully we can stay OUT of the hospital, oh, what's a reasonable/ baby steps goal? ? ? until the end of summer? Let's shot for that, then we'll extend it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, did you deny my comment the other day? Just in case I just didn't get it submitted, I just wanted to say that Jenny is right, I read it, I just don't often reply.

    However, I have to reply to this pic. He's just so darn cute even with tubes sticking up his nose and feeling crappy! What a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete