Sunday, June 7, 2009
Potty Update!!!!!
Okay so today is day 4 and we had NO yes that's right NO accidents. I am probably cursing myself, but I am so proud of him (and me for making it through this). He is even telling me when he has to go he sais (Mommy my potty's coming). It's really cute. We've done number 2 on the pot twice!!! I am so proud at how quick he's picked it all up. We have not wet at nap, or bedtime either. I am completely setting myself up for a HORRIBLE day tomorrow, but I'm so proud and had to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! What a big boy! And what a great job mommy (and daddy)!
ReplyDeleteThat is really asking for it tomorrow, but hopefully he's really got it and it'll just get easier and easier! crossing my fingers for you . . . :)
(Caleb, who, yes, should be in bed but isn't, is sitting on my lap and moving his fingers really fast over top of mine, pretending that he's typing too! it's too cute, wanted to share, sorry!)
He definitely has the idea. There will be some accidents, but each day will get easier. The lake could be interesting.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom K