So We went up to Spring Hill again, and we took the kids to the fire station, they got an awsome tour and they loved being able to get in the firetruck, ambulance, rescue boat and just walking around.
We went swimming while we were there too, and Blake loves going underwater and swimming around, soon hopefully he'll be able to do it on his own.
We had a good time at Alyssa's b-day party. We went swimming outside and playing on slides, and just being a fool. I was playing with some of Alyssa's toys she got and I think he looks like Bob the Builder in the picture. Blake got stung by a wasp at the party too, but he did not have an allergic reaction so there is one positive. He had a great time.
Fireman came to daycare, and we got to try on their jackets, get in the truck and get sprayed by the hose. Blake didn't love being sprayed (not suprised), but overall he had a great time.
He looks so cute. I love the one with the fire coat on. And I agree he looks like bob the builder.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely Bob the Builder. Taking after Dad, huh? When he is ready, he can come help inspire Grandpa.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma Cheryl
Looks like a blast! Not allergic to wasp stings, that is good! But where did it sting him? How is it healing?
ReplyDelete