Sunday, November 22, 2009

Santa Early...


Okay, so I know it's a little early, but he was there, and I thought after last year, I'd get Blake exposed several times so he might at some point sit with Santa himself this year. But he has grown up I guess, he was the first one to go up there and jumped right up there, sat with him, talked with him, and loved all of it. So maybe next time I'll be more ready for pics? We had a good time and he loved it. Maybe goes against my not Celebrating Christmas before Thanksgiving thing, but oh well, I don't have my lights on yet, or my tree up so I'm still winning the battle... right????

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics both of them. You said Santa was there, where is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. Mark's had their first annual craft fair, chili cook off, and he was there.

    ReplyDelete