Sunday, January 31, 2010

My New Room

Here is my new bedroom! Just wanted to share it with you all. Mom and Dad finally just finished decorating it for me today. I got the car bed for Christmas, I also got the desk you'll see for Christmas too! Mom got me new decorations and curtains for my room, and dad got me a new bookshelf!!!! Mom seems very excited about it all. Dad says he is going to start sleeping in my room, because he likes it so much.




This picture you see my new bed, newly painted shelves, Car mirror and hook for my hat! Also you can see my new chekered flag valance for my window.




Now you can see mom set a speed limit for my room, and tells me I need to slow down, also that's my new desk, and mom finally found letters she like to put my name up in my room. She thinks it might help me learn to write my name. But those letter look kinda silly. Also the other newly painted shelf, and my stop sign.




You can see here is my new bookshelf, and I have another hook for more hats ets...

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Good job! What a fun room! I miss being a kid where my whole life is contained in one room. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. His room is soooo cute. It's a big boy room. I hate to think of our babies as big kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good looking new room. He is going to love it. Thanks for posting the pictures even though I've already seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks cute. Can't wait to see it. Speed limit sign might be effective. What about the "stop" sign? When does it come into play? Maybe it should be over your bed, Blake? What do you think?

    Love,
    Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabe says the first picture is the best cuz it has the car bed in it. We know that's not new, but he LOVES that bed! In fact, he keeps bugging me as I type to go back up so he can see the picture of it again! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Can we see the "hands on his books?"

    ReplyDelete