Monday, June 15, 2009
Nick and I
Well, I know this is pretty much all about Blake, but I just thought I'd update you on 'us'. Not much to exciting. Nick has joined a golf league through work, and I am playing softball this summer. I am also teaching a sign language class one night a week. Blake and I went to Spring Hill for the weekend and while we were gone Nick and his brother finished staining our fence so that is more or less finished now!! Uhmm.. Not much else with us that doesn't involve Blake so I'd better stop there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea! The fence is DONE! I bet you're excited! So, what's your next project?
ReplyDeleteWhat is a "gold league"? is that ball too?
ReplyDeleteWhat night is the class you're teaching?
our next project... well probably tile, or more outside stuff with the swing set, to help with Blakes allergy to grass.
ReplyDeleteIt is on Thursday nights.
Amy- Have you ever posted pictures of your house? I'd LOOOOOOVE to see some pictures when you're ready to post publicly! No pressure, of course! :-)
ReplyDeleteHow did your wrist do through all of the staining? And, regarding Blakers, how is the potty training going though? Haven't asked in a while.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom/Grandma K
My wrist made it.. Nick and his brother John finished the last of it, while Blake and I were in Kansas City! Potty training is still going very well and he is still telling us when he needs to go and is waking up dry from nap and sleeping all night!
ReplyDelete