Saturday, June 6, 2009

Potty story

Okay well we've started the potty training progress... On day one we had 5 accidents before we had one sucess... then we woke up dry on day two and had one accident and then three successes and we went poop and pee on the pot!!!! then so far today we've had one accident and one success so we are getting there! I'll keep you updated.

9 comments:

  1. Blake - What was your present? By next week you will have this mastered!

    Amy - Cute "wallpaper". (Is that the right word?)

    Love,
    Grandma/Mom K

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a cool lightup toy, new underware, and some new silverware! yes mom you could say wallpaper or background either one would be appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you had a video of him celebrating after he went. Do you??? This one is cute too, but I bet if you did get that it would be cuter.

    And about the 'wallpaper' you and nikki are showing me up now. I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I just noticed your ticker (sp?) anyway, how funny that you picked the ABC's for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have that video, I was going to put them both, but it was not working right yesterday. Yeah, the ABC's it's a 'thing' around here... uhmm. oh the wallpaper the hardest part of that was picking just one (There was so many to look at).

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, what the **** are you guys doing on here at . . 4:29am on sunday morning? and 6:53am? The time must be off, or you couldn't sleep Amy?

    Anyways, yes, your background IS cute, and there are TOO MANY to choose from! I had the hardest time too . . .

    About the ABCs, I have a "Sounds like Fun" cd that I really like. It's from Discovery Kids, or whatever that Pampered Chef type kids toys thing is, do you have it? It's always in my van, ask me for it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally figured out the ticker, but what/where is the wallpaper? Thanks for sharing the fun things. Enjoy -- Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wallpaper is just the cute new pokie dots and ribbons I have on the sides so it's not so boring to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nikki, I do not have that CD and would love to borrow it. I've made a little progess with the potty thing, as I told him that that is what you do on the potty... but still he will only do it if I'm rapping it.. yeah it's funny but whatever works right?

    ReplyDelete