I had told him that he doesn't go until after lunch so he came up to me about 9:30 and told me was so hungry. "Could we have mac n cheese and a mustard sandwich (what he calls ham sandwiches)" I informed him just because we eat lunch doesn't make it time to go to preschool. and surprisingly he wasn't hungry anymore.
Blake is going to the same school that Aunt Jenny teaches at so she came down and took a picture of the two of us outside his classroom door! It does make it easier on mommy knowing that Aunt Jenny is right there all the time.
He is not tall enough to hang up his own backpack yet. I'm not sure how he sizes up to the rest of his class, they were not all there on the first day, but I don't think he's way shorter than all of them. There is only 9 kids in his class!
Sitting on the carpet waiting for his other friends to get there. Can't believe he is so big... Way harder on mommy than him. He is WAY excited!!
So happy and handsome on his first day and mommy did REALLY well ;)
ReplyDeleteGo Blake! He is adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteSara, from ECD Maize