Tuesday, August 16, 2011

STITCHES

So we hadn't been to an ER or hospital in a while, so we decided it was time to go. My kitchen cabinet decided to jump out and bite Blake on the head (or he was running tripped and fell into the corner of the cabinet) he preferes the bite story so we're sticking to it. Any way we made out way to the ER and got 7 just beautiful blue stitches! What a way to start preschool right... Oh well, such is the life of a boy right?




I wish I could end the story there, but I guess I do need to tell on myself too. When we got there Nick had met us there and already had us checked in, which was nice, but he was stating that he couldn't watch and all that, so I told him to stop and be strong for Blake. As I was being... ha ha.. Well I was actually watching them do the stitches and counting them so I could tell Blake how many and I wouldn't recomend doing that. At about stitch number 4 I lost it and got very HOT, and I must of went white becaus the doctor said 'are you okay' and then they proceded to make me sit down, which didn't help, so they then put me on the floor with a pillow, an made me put my feet up and use an ice pack. Yeah it was great, the even better part was that nick took a picture for you all to see. It really did help lighten the mood (which was my plan the whole time) and anywho. Figure I should tell on myself too. Yeah for a great mommy moment right? I only had to lay there for a few seconds and was back up before they had finished stitching him up but still.


No comments:

Post a Comment