Okay so I just want to explain as this picture is a reenactment of an earlier moment, but as Nick and I were sitting talking about when/where/how to get started on the laminate floor. Blake comes walking into the room puts his hands on his hips with his little tool belt, and goggles on. And says 'So, what ya thinks' then just stood there and looked around all serious like. It was Hilarious, and just the medicine Nick and I were needing. We are getting so close to being done and so sick of working on this, but are taking pride that we've done this almost completely by ourselves, we've had a little help from my dad, and from Nick's dad on laying floor, other than that it's been us. We can't wait to show it off at Blake's birthday party!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Funny Moment
Okay so I just want to explain as this picture is a reenactment of an earlier moment, but as Nick and I were sitting talking about when/where/how to get started on the laminate floor. Blake comes walking into the room puts his hands on his hips with his little tool belt, and goggles on. And says 'So, what ya thinks' then just stood there and looked around all serious like. It was Hilarious, and just the medicine Nick and I were needing. We are getting so close to being done and so sick of working on this, but are taking pride that we've done this almost completely by ourselves, we've had a little help from my dad, and from Nick's dad on laying floor, other than that it's been us. We can't wait to show it off at Blake's birthday party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahahaha! That's awesome! That age is the best!
ReplyDeleteAwwww - he's so cute! I especially love the goggles. I can't wait to see pictures of your finished projects!
ReplyDeleteso cute. If only had it on video you could win millions :)
ReplyDeleteSooo, who do I borrow to help Ron when he gets ready to work on our basement -- Blake, Nick or Amy? Thanks for the posts. I can even watch the videos now. Enjoy -- Debbie
ReplyDeletelol- well, he was just helping to keep the ball rolling. I'm sure that it will look great! ~Nicole
ReplyDelete