Monday, October 19, 2009

The Laundry Room




This is what our laundry room looked like when we moved in before we've done all the work to it. This is probably the most updated room in the house. Doesn't really make much since, but it has been the most functional now, and we LOVE it!

Now here is a picture of what it looks like now, after we've; added cabinets, changed the floor, built a lift for the washer and dryer, and painted it.


6 comments:

  1. That is awesome! And the cool thing about the lift is that you'll be able to tell if the washer ever leaks. Ours was leaking and we had no idea until it leaked out the front... oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! This is awesome! Great job! I really really want a washer and dryer set like this, but can't justify spending the money until the current ones we have break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm so jealous that you have all that storage and a place to put your shoes under the washer/dryer. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok - I'm still looking at these pictures because I'm so jealous. :) You can ask Nicole about my dream of having a nice mudroom like this. I noticed you moved your washer and dryer down to the other end of the laundry room. Did you put cabinets on the other side of the dryer after you moved it down? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We moved them over because those cabinets go all along the top of that and then there is a pantry cabinet along the other side now. I love it. And Debbie you would need to borrow all of us.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks nice! I keep toggling back and forth, you changed, like, everything! Does seem silly to put that much work into a laundry room, but it also is much more functional now, I can tell, and that's a great thing! ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete