We have been to a pumpkin patch so I thought I'd share some pictures with ya... Here ya go.
It was a little cold but we had fun anyway!
Blake was a little overwhelmed but loved picking out his own pumpkin, once we get it decorated, I'll post picks of that too!
The kids sure thought the slides were awesome they spent most of their day going on the slides.
Loved the jumping Pillow at the pumpkin patch, it was really cool, I'd never seen anything like that, but all the kids loved it. We didn't get to jump though.
Then I just wanted to share to; the other day when leaving the house we say a double rainbow.. Thought it was cool, then in the car we saw a whole rainbow, but of course I didn't get a pic of that. Just wanted to share.
Hopefully very soon I'll be posting pics of our newly updated house, we are loving it more and more every day even if we are SOOOO tired.
After all this work - you will really appreciate the changes when they are done!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom/Grandma Cheryl
The pics are cute! The one with all the pumpkins is great, and you'll have to explain to me more about the "jumping pillow" . . . ? ~Nicole
ReplyDelete